AI global residency 2021
You are invited to apply to Upstage's AI global residency. Through this program, you will be developing algorithms with experienced engineers who have built large-scale products and solve difficult machine learning problems with a Kaggle grandmaster.
After this residency, you will become a great researcher and developer and be open to various opportunities as follows:
- If you want to start your career in AI, you will have the chance to join Upstage and/or be invited to Upstage's partner companies.
- If you want to start a new AI-based startup, we provide mentorship and seed your new business.
- If you want to pursue research in the field of AI, we give you the opportunity to enter Ph.D. programs in world-class universities such as HKUST.
Q. Am I able to apply from outside of Korea?
The Upstage AI Global Residency program is a full-remote position. We plan to have team-by-team daily chat sessions, pair-programming, and mentoring according to your timezone.
- Implement models from the latest research papers
- Participate in Upstage's internal AI competitions
- Position types:
- AI global residency (40 hrs/week)
- AI student global residency (20 hrs/week)
- Student : For those who have affiliations in universities, and will graduate within 1-2 years
- Recruitment process:
- Resume screening
- Online algorithm/machine-learning coding test
- Technical interviews
- Start within 1 month after the completion of the recruitment process
- 6 months contract, extendable up to 1year
- Stipend and health insurance
- Year-end incentives based on performance
- Invitation to Upstage AI camp
- Highly motivated candidates with a strong interest in AI and machine learning
- Able to commit full-time for one year
- Strong software development skills
- Strong juniors
- Strong software engineers